On yesterday, our family travelled to Tyler to visit Evan who is working at Pine Cove this summer as a worship drummer. It was a terrific day. The scenery was wonderful as the trees and the terrain reminded me so much of the southeast namely Tennessee where I was born. We proceeded to arrive and go in to watch the ending session for a group of campers. We arrived just in time for worship! Woooo Hoooo! Entered the room and there were high schoolers everywhere! Behind them were the parents who came for the staff or for their camper. The words of the song started. “He is jealous for me……..!” I watched as the kids poured out in worship to God with such a powerful expression of surrender and freedom! As I looked around the room, I wondered why the parents were not engaging in the sweetness of the moment. Then I heard “He loves us oh how He loves us oh how He loves us oh how He loves!!!” Had to put my coffee down and engage with the kids.I am glad to see a generation of children who will teach their parents about the amazing faithful love of God. Just watching God move through our most precious gifts to turn our hearts towards Him. Oh that we can receive God and His love with reckless abandonment. Worship and pursue Him today!
- Happy Founder's Day Sorors! #AKA1908 https://t.co/gmIIzb3gER 1 month ago
- https://t.co/W8ogvAdTmt 1 month ago
- RT @JoshBreslowWKRN: Officer Brenna Hosey • Officer James Luellen • Officer Michael Sipos • Officer Amanda Topping • Officer James Wells •… 2 months ago
- Merry Christmas to you! https://t.co/2FVlLabSRC 2 months ago
- Congratulations to us Zeta Delta Sorors! twitter.com/UTKnoxville/st… 2 months ago